Click the icon to download -->
Class information & policies
Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
Registration is confirmed once Bollywood West has received the completed registration form and full payment of the class fees.
Whatsapp/Text message to (416)996-1365.
Full payment must be made to Bollywood West in order to complete registration and secure a spot.
1) Bring a water bottle. No food or chewing gum/candy during class.
2) *Bollywood West T-Shirt must be worn at each class along with comfortable clothing. No jeans.
3) BW T-shirt is included with registration and will be provided during first class. (New registrations ONLY)
*If Bollywood West t-shirt is lost/missing/no longer fits and needs replacement, a $15 charge will apply for a new one.
4) Wear running shoes or can dance in bare feet. No dancing in flip flops, sandals or socks please. INDOOR SHOES ONLY
5) Hair must be tied back during class.
6) All classes are drop off classes. To eliminate distraction and allow for a positive teaching environment, no spectators are permitted within the class.
1) Rental fee for performance costumes will be applied.
2) BW Dance Showcase tickets will be available for sale closer to performance date.
PERFORMANCES & ROUTINES
ALL choreographic and dramatic works taught in class are the intellectual property of Bollywood West and their instructors.
They must only be performed at Bollywood West dance showcases and/or events Bollywood West participates in.
*If a student would like to perform the choreography at a private function (ie., weddings, events, celebrations, schools, community events etc.) they must get written permission from Bollywood West before doing so.
Written notice of cancellation must be provided two weeks prior to session start date.
Cancellation two weeks prior to session start date will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee.
After that, all classes are non-refundable.
Exceptions will be made for valid medical reasons.
Bollywood West reserves the right to cancel classes in the event there is insufficient registration. In this case, all fees for cancelled
classes will be refunded.
Ask about our family & loyalty discounts.
*Cannot be combined with other discounts.